جمعه، مرداد ۰۹، ۱۴۰۵

Me♡PDE

I ♡ PDEs

Finally, I am into Partial Differential Equations.
and I♡it.

PS.
In a way, I am an academic that founds his own rsearch, from his industry projects.
This is possible because I choose my industry projects carefully. As a result, other may not understand my motivation in going to certain areas. But no nody is surprised that there are poeple whose job is academix. In fact, they often sacrifice finantially too.
In that sense, I am sacrificing less. But the compromise of trade-off is, that I am not 100% dedicated to academic aspects. and need to fulfill the industry aspects too. So, that gives me less "purely academic" share.
Yet, this is still a financial sacrifice: I could oprimise pragmatically for maximum earnings, if a purely industrial+finantial goal was pursued. But I gain my academic existance: I can still academise (deliberate neologic wordplay).
So, I sacrifice for academia, or better say, for my academic intrests. But less so than people who sacrifice all the way almost hermit-like. (Especially the academic professions of this era).
So why my milder sacrifice is more surprising from a convensional employment-process's point of view?

Not sure if it will work out, but I am learning PDEs, Math, geomery, etc, as I am building products, doing projects for companies in this free-world economy. It seems to be a feasible win-win.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: