پنجشنبه، آذر ۲۵، ۱۴۰۰

to Mathematics

 I finally converted to Mathematics. Recently, attending a conversation on Club House, I got converted to Mathematics. Before that, I was undecided between Physics & Mathematics as the choice of fundamental science to study from scratch.

It was an argument laid by Ali Shojaei-Fard regarding the level of Mathematics used by physicists. I have heard countless debates on this. But Ali's argument and contents were (scientific-)life-changing.

Mathematical Logic was not for me. But now I found out Maathatical logic leads to directions that are relevant to Physics and my way of Information Theory (in fact in GIL, L is for Logic, but in a different sense).

In my first practical move, I bought Functional Analysis: An Introduction to Metric Spaces, Hilbert Spaces, and Banach Algebras Book by Joseph Muscat.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: