دوشنبه، خرداد ۲۲، ۱۴۰۲

GIL promise

In response to an interview video called Intelligence 3, featuring Karl Friston. Fantastic. But at the same time a bit painful for me, since many of these ideas ( and some more) are included in a theory I developed, or better say discovered back in 2005. Since then, I have dedicated my life to it, which I've named GIL, or GI.flow. This theory encompasses many of the ideas they mentioned here, and even more. However, I haven't published it yet as I have been focusing on giving it the mathematical rigor it demands. I've also endeavored to shape a concise and elegant formalism, an approach that warrants time and effort to uncover the inherent elegance and conciseness that lies within the theory. Life circumstances haven't exactly paved an easy path for me, but it's been a rewarding & challenging journey nevertheless. Now, I'm nearing completion and anticipate publishing soon. I believe that people will find some intriguing and unifying aspects within it. I'd like to note that FE represents a specific case within this theory. (Sohail Siadat)

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: